PennWest is at the forefront of teacher education with expert faculty, low in-state tuition, and centuries of established excellence at California, Clarion and Edinboro.
Learn about our advanced study in education M.Ed. and other certificate programs by attending our information sessions this summer. Each date below includes the information featured at each session and a link to register. Once you're registered, we'll send you a secure link to the Zoom meeting.
June 13, 7 p.m. – Advanced Study in Education M.Ed. Virtual Information Session
• Advanced study in education M.Ed. online with these concentrations:
• Curriculum Instruction & Teacher Leadership
• Mathematics Education
• Technology Education
• Educational Technology & Online Instruction
• Teaching English as a Second Language
• STEM Education Online Certificate
• English as a Second Language Online Certificate
June 21, 7 p.m. – Advanced Study in Education Early Childhood M.Ed. and Reading Specialist M.Ed. Virtual Information Session
• Reading Specialist M.Ed. online with these concentrations:
• Literacy Specialist
• Dyslexia Interventionist
• Reading Specialist
• Reading Specialist Certificate
June 27, 7 p.m. – Special Education M.Ed. Virtual Information Session
• Applied Behavior Analysis
• ABA and Autism
• Teacher Certification
• Applied behavior analysis Post Masters Certificate
July 12, 7 p.m. – Teacher Education M.A.T. Virtual Information Session
• Art Education (PK-12)
• Elementary Education (PreK-grade 4)
• Middle-Level Education (Grades 4-8)
• Secondary Education English, Math, Social Studies (Grades 7-12)
• Secondary Education Biology, Chemistry, Earth/Space Science, of Physics (Grades 7-12)
• Technology Education (PK-12)
There will also be two general graduate virtual information sessions that you may find beneficial: June 7, 6 p.m. (Graduate Virtual Information Session) and Oct. 4, noon (Graduate Virtual Information Session).
If you're ready to submit an application, apply now.